On my internet travels I came across these five questions asked and answered at Success is your Success so I thought I would jump on the band wagon and try to answer to the best of my ability :-
1. Who is your hero (model ) ? - The model of my life is my saviour Jesus Christ. His amazing sacrifice, wondrous mercy, scandalous grace and abundant life are the reason I live and breathe.
2. What kind of books do you read ? - Mostly I read Christian books, written by ‘Grace’ writers, i.e Andrew Wommack, Ryan Rufus. I also read First World War books, novels and fact; I like biographical accounts of normal soldiers on the Western Front, (especially ‘ANZAC’ accounts of the war) and fiction, my favourite trilogy is “Now God be Thanked” by John Masters.
3. Who inspires you? - In Christianity, Andrew Wommack, Rob Rufus, Stephen Jeffrey’s. In Poetry, Brian Miller, Red Dirt Girl and on the Web, Sparrow Girl from Under the Waterfall of Grace and soldiers that in moments of exceptional bravery performed amazing deeds.
4. What motivates you? The grace of God, great preaching, the Bible and my family.
5. If you were given a chance to be 21 years of age again, would you take it ? - I would take it on three provisos.
- That I would meet and fall in love all over again with my wife and I would share my life with her all over again.
- That I would know and understand the grace of God, it has taken me 30 years to come into this amazing revelation.
- If both the above could not be assured, then I would not do it. I would sooner be here today at this time in my life with my beautiful wife and knowing the overwhelming grace of God than be without them. Knowing Jesus and His grace and my wife mean everything to me.
So there you go a little insight into me and what goes on in my little world.